Psychotherapy 4U, INC
Psychological Services for Long-Term Care Facilities
Psychotherapy 4U, INC is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Psychologist to work up to 16 hours and 2 days per week.
• This is a 1099 Independent Contractor position which offers highly competitive compensation. You MUST have
malpractice insurance coverage with minimum limits of $1,000,000 / $3,000,000.
We are looking for warm caring counselors who are comfortable with a Christian worldview. Looking for licensed clinical psychologist and licensed clinical social worker psychotherapists for nursing home residents with mental illnesses such as Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective disorder, Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Substance Abuse, Dementia, etc.
Flexible work schedules with a competitive salary.
• Conduct Christian therapy sessions
• Provide individual therapy to nursing home residents with behavioral problems, grief, mental health issues, personal growth
issues, post-traumatic difficulties, relationship challenges, etc.
• Complete assessment in order to formulate an accurate diagnosis and comprehensive treatment interventions to serve the
identified client and family.
• Show proficiency in understanding clinical issues unique to the geriatric client.
• Document diagnosis, treatment plans, goals, and interventions, evaluation results, observations and progress in the client
• Establish goals and objectives for treatment based on assessment data contained in the psychosocial assessment.
• Provide behavioral or cognitive psychotherapy to examine how thoughts and feelings relate to behavior.
• Conduct group psychotherapy to treat issues in a wider context by working with groups of people facing similar difficulties.
• Provide humanistic/integrative psychotherapy to integrate a wide range of approaches to treat clients.
• Provide psychodynamic psychotherapy for elderly clients to explore how issues in their early lives might be responsible for
the issues they are currently facing.
• Current Licensure as State of Illinois LCSW or clinical psychologist.
• Must have 2-5 years' experience working with Mental Illness nursing home residents, older adults and families.
• Bilingual Spanish or Korean preferred.
• MSW in social work, doctorate in psychology or advanced degree in related field.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.